[Dailydrool] Colt update

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 10:04:34 PDT 2013

Dear Drool Family.  First thank you all for the out pouring of love, support, prayers and drool that we have receive. It is with a very sad heart today that I update you on my precious and sweet boy.  Yesterday we drove from Indiana back to Florida for me to finish my military commitment and retire at the end of October.  I went ahead and made an appointment with Colt's normal vet Dr.B.  and after an exam and needle aspiration of Colt's lymph nodes he confirmed that Colt has lymphoma. Needless to say that The DH and I are devastated.  I love these 2 dogs so much.  So at the moment the DH and I are trying to pull ourselves together and decide on the course of action for Colt...as always we are trying to do what is best for him and give him the best quality of life that we can until he decides to make his journey.  He will be showered in love, treats and spoiled rotten until then.

Love and drool to all
Michele.
Momma to the Bad Ass Basset Brothers
Colt and Ruger