[Dailydrool] Back Scratcher

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Sep 28 10:24:43 PDT 2013

My Evil Annie who is my baby girl with an attitude,  but only towards
strangers,  loves to have my husband use his shoe horn to scratch her  back,
every night when he gets ready to put his work shoes on, she runs  to  the
back door to have Bill scratch her back and butt,  she  LOVES it ! all he has
to say is,  daddy has to go to work  and she  beats him to the back door.
she is a HOOT,  she is so loving and such  a baby with Bill and I , but you
get her in the yard or in my car  or on a  walk with just her and me and holy
crap  she turns into CUJO !   horrible,  I am not talking a little snarl,  I
am talking full  blown  teeth barred, hackles up frothing at the mouth
CUJO,  UPS man  wont even come up on my porch any more,  he throws the package
up onto the  porch,  she is fine at the vets,  they trim her nails and do
anals and  she never so much as curls her lip at them,  in fact I have had
several  compliments about both my girls how good they are about nails trims and
 anals, her sister Maggie is the sweetest most loving baby girl, never
barks  at anyone and loves everyone she meets, just a doll. yesterday we were
out in  the yard,  & Bill and I held Annie back & allowed Maggie to run the
fence line with the pup next door,  OMG we were laughing so hard as Maggie
has not played in months,  she was running and arooohing like,  come  on
Sadie,  lets play some more,  so precious !  warmed our  hearts ! we were
laughing so hard at her, she was having herself some fun  !!!!!!.  Annie is a big
bully

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie