[Dailydrool] Colt and lymphoma

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 20:15:26 PDT 2013

Michelle I am so sorry to hear the news about Colt.

Old man Elvis was diagnosed with Lymphoma over 3 years ago. He was about 12 at the time and had already been ‘down in the rear’ for two years at that point. Knowing others who had done chemo ect. without any great ( in my opinion) results and his age and condition I was not inclined to do anything medically other than as much homeopathic care as I could. I did not have any testing done once he was diagnosed. As I wasn’t really going to do anything specific to treat it, I didn’t feel the need to know what it is he had.

He has been taking K9-Immunity ( you can search for it online) for more than 3 years now. He used to have a regular regimen of antibiotics every 5-6 weeks ( the thought is to keep the lymph nodes down and in turn the cancer at bay). We switch between 3 different broad spectrum antibiotics. Elvis does not do well on Prednisone, but tolerates prednisolone well. We use it on an as needed basis. He also gets a capsule or two of Tumeric daily. He gets two 500mcg of B12- those are meant for his back- and he was on them already when diagnosed. Same with 2 L-Glutamine 500mg. He has been on a home fed ( no kibble) diet for the last year and a half. He also gets vitamin and mineral supplements. I don't know whether he drew the long straw, has some ‘easy’ form of lymphoma or we are just Blessed- but he celebrated his 15th birthday a few weeks ago and is doing well. He is sending copious amounts of special ‘grow old’ drool to your boy!

Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail