[Dailydrool] Floors

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at te.com
Wed Sep 11 04:35:58 PDT 2013

We have carpet throughout the house, but laminate in the entry way and kitchen.  When we had to move out last summer, the rental house had hardwood floors.  Teddi tore her ACL by slipping on the floor.  Then and there we decided we were going back with carpet!!  The laminate in the kitchen is amazing!  There hasn't been anything that the girls have dropped, rolled, or dripped onto the floor that hasn't come right up!  We've been back home for 9 months, and not a single mar in the flooring!  And having carpet isn't that bad - we have a Dyson, so it gets up the dog hair, and the floors are SO much warmer and quieter than hardwood or tile!  The laminate isn't as cold as tile, either!!

Just my 2 cents!

Healing drool to all those in need!
~Gwen, Teddi, Madden & Sasha~ (:>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.