[Dailydrool] Debbie Update

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 10:19:31 PDT 2013

Spoke with Debbie this morning. She was on her way to one of her last
radiation treatments: she is done with chemo and after this week will be
done with radiation.
She is quite sick and very uncomfortable. She has severe thrush in her
mouth which makes it difficult (and very painful) to eat and also makes
everything taste very awful. They changed her medication for it again and
we are hoping that once she is through with the radiation the thrush will
go away. I think she would feel 100% better if just that were resolved.
She said she is tired of the whole thing and so is Wayne. I gathered that
they are both feeling a bit exhausted and frustrated. Certainly an
understandable response.
Anyway that's the news: that and that she is always cold.

Bev