[Dailydrool] Once A Queen Always A Queen Woofle Winners!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Apr 1 11:45:40 PDT 2014

Hi peoples. It's me again, Seriously not so wee Gracie Allen, proxy for Queen Xandy Bear & Queen Pawtunia(see, Gracie's being nice-didn't call her that batty OLD Queen Pawtunia) and we are excited to announce the winners of the items in this year's Woofle but first we would like to thank all of you that pawticipated in the fun so that we could raise moolah on behalf of the Two Old Queens for the homeless hounds of MBR. Regardless whether you won a prize you are ALL winners when it comes to helping hounds in need. So without further chatting, interruptions, distractions, sleight of hand, misdirection or well, anything else-here are this year's winners.

Not a Tiffany necklace   Dana Shumaker
Tiffany silver necklace   Douglas Dropp
Wood burning                  Saundra Hulsart
Fred Basset pillow          Joan Quigley
Maddux TV lamp            Elizabeth Sewell
Axlerod bank                   Ann-Marie Mosby
Christmas package         Audrey Kaake
Shower curtain                Mary H Chase
Quilted stuffed hound  Barbara Sorensen
Winchester mugs           Susan Murray-Grage
Basset sweater               Pam Watkins
Basset plush purse        Madeline Miller
Enamel basset pin         Diana Grove
Snuggie                             Kathy Riker

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121