[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's apologies

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Wed Apr 2 08:39:08 PDT 2014

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer (emeritus) to Miss Angela Basset,
Dowager Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela is sooooooo sorry that she failed to immediately send her
best wishes to her wonderful friends on their recent landmarks.  Of
course the blame is all mine.  I have been distracted lately and also a
bit slowed down by social obligations and some serious revelry.  We
definitely want to send out a shout out to the Alaska girls and Glenda
belatedly on their calendar day.  We also want to send special greetings
to Elsinore on her gotcha day.  We know how much you are loved by Ken
and Elizabeth.  Give young Charlie a swat on general principles and tell
it is from Angela.   Also a big hello to Kay Jordan and her regal boy.  We
are still sorry that Angela was not more friendly when you paid her a call.

Copious, viscous cat-poop-in-the-front-yard drool to all in need.  We hope
spring is making an appearance where you live, too.

Bill (ack! the yard needs mowing already)'
Angela  (while you're out there, watch carefully.  I may have left presents)