[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs $5 Friday hounds for April

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Apr 2 16:40:07 PDT 2014

Oregon Basset Hound Rescue saved these girls and is getting
them back to good health.  Sally was found in a ditch, underfed
and with a raging UTI, ear infections, a skin rash or fungus and
an unbelievably horrible mouth full of infection, decay and gum
disease.  She has had medication for her UTI and ears and has
recently had a dental where she lost all but 8 of her teeth, 4 on
each side and none corresponding with one on the other side.
She has been going to the vet for laser treatments to help with
her healing.  There is some concern that the infections in her
mouth may have spread to her sinus cavity so they are keeping
an eye on that, too.  Sally also has a spay in her future along with
the removal of several cysts and skin tags.

Ruby was found malnourished, with bones showing. She also
had a very bad UTI and ear infections along with needing a
dental surgery on her infected mouth.  She also is not spayed.
Ruby's foster family has had a death in the family so we are
waiting on an update as to what treatment she has had so
far. As I get more information on Ruby I will post it.

Please consider helping these 2 girls in honor of Debbie
Winchester.  We are asking for donations of just $5 although
some people are being generous and donating more.  Five
dollars is not a lot but when a lot of people donate $5, it
adds up and will provide some meaningful help to these
girls who came into rescue in such bad shape.

Don't forget Moon Doggie Coffee's $25 gift card - winner
to be drawn from donors to $5 Friday on Monday, April 7!

To donate to help Sally and Ruby, you can paypal your
$5 to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com    If you don't how to
do this, sign into your paypal account, then choose
Send Money near the top of the page.  Follow the
directions from there and please be sure to choose
the Friends and Family option so no fees are taken out
of your donation.  If you are outside the US, please
choose US funds to avoid fees.

Donations will be accepted through midnight Sunday,
April 6th.  If you prefer to mail a check, please email
me off list at the address at the top of this post.

Debbie's Dawgs so appreciates every donation, no
matter how small.  Thank you for honoring Debbie
and helping these seniors in rescue.  They were
her heart.

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny