[Dailydrool] Pw. Ben

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 12:52:10 PDT 2014

I have not had the oppawtunity to sniff first paw with Ben....I have second hand sniffed him on his slave. His person previously was allowed to serve Pw. Charlie.....and I have read of Ben's slave de cuisine training with some amusement.... until today when I just rolled with laughter at the image of Doug preparing and offering multiple meals, having them rebuffed and Ben selecting yesterday's fare...... perhaps he might like a little cheese sauce, he is in Wisconsin, after all.....or his evening repast served flambe?

My dear Auntie Feyfey, Momcakes and even Melba Toast and Miss Brandy are running through my brain.....okay, waddlin through my brain. This houndie is a Pwince among hounds......we just gotta think Pw. Ben.

Get out the good china!!

Pawtunia