[Dailydrool] Need help

Michele SZ wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 16:01:18 PDT 2014

Does anyone know of a Rat Terrier rescue in southern Indiana or northern Kentucky?  You can contact me off list.  I went out to feed our calf this morning and this little dog was in one of the stalls in the barn, apparently coming through a small hole in the door to seek shelter from the storms last night.  Of course he has no collar, no tags. I will take him up to the local shelter tomorrow to have him scanned for a microchip...but I am not very optimistic that one will be found.  I tried to go around to the neighbors to locate his home with no luck. Since we live in the country I assume he was dumped.  He is a sweet boy, knows basic commands.  He would make someone a good pet.  I would rather turn him over to a rescue, rather than the shelter.
To make this basset related: I have been very behind on my drools...but starting to catch up again.  We are so sorry to hear of all of the bridge crossings.  My heart goes out to all the families that have lost a beloved hound. Love and drool to all those that need it.

Michele, momma to the Bad Ass Basset Brothers
Colt and Ruger send their love to everyone.
Sent from my iPawPad