[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 04:52:10 PDT 2014

Life is not fair! We are all in jail. The mom cleaned the house and we got
clean, "new" toys. Browyn was being a brat and trying to drag out all the
toys and squeaking them. I decided I had had enough and guarded the toy
box. I snarked at her when she tried to drag out the 6th toy. She snarked
back. That is totally not allowed! So, well....you know what happened. Then
Beauford decided he didn't want to miss out on a good fight, so he jumped
into the fray. Now we are all in our crates.

To make matters worse, Brook the Border Terror came while we were still in
jail. She is running around loose! She might touch all the toys! Then they
will smell like her instead of like bassets. This will never do!

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess, all in jail