[Dailydrool] From Llewis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:05:34 PDT 2014

Everbody else hab ritten so thot I shuld too. Diffrince is I nose how to
spell an stuff. I got the BOOK which what has all the words in it.

Anyway today it so warm for a littel while that MPerson she open the
ousside door an let we go inandout as we wanted.That was very fun for
awhile then the son wented down an DadPerson say it two cold.

An best of all sevril peepels an houndies wrote in to da Drool. Dis meke
MomPerson very heppy.
She so weird. Don't tell I say dat.

Love an Hugs from Llewis of Llewis, Nigel, Conley an Doc. (He my bud.)