[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 6 20:34:00 PDT 2014

We are so happy Suncoast won WOOHOO!! We also need to start thinking of who
we are voting for next... I have a list of some suggestions on my sky drive
but before we put it out lets get some more suggestions
Drool to all who needs it
So sorry many are going to the bridge and we are sending out prayers to
their families.
Love to all from WMBRI
Val Buster gets that yeast all over too he is a medical nightmare. We are
still giving him antibiotics and will get his blood tested again in a week.
He is no longer shivering so that is good just hope his hemoglobin is better
when we get it checked again all these medical bills are outrageous!!