[Dailydrool] Rescue response

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Mon Apr 7 22:40:34 PDT 2014

Realize I'm taking the easy way out by posting here... but thanks for
the overwhelming response to my request about rescue organizations!! It
will take me a while to sift through them all and reply to each one
(which I will). The info received is great and will be a big help. Of
course, a few orgs are no longer active due to ill health, death or
financial woes, which I realized might be the case, but at least now
soon will have a new list I'm comfortable with and can recommend. Thanks
to everyone! I will get back to you individually as soon as possible.

In closing, wish to advise-warn that you (rescues) cannot rely entirely
on facebook -- not everyone goes that route, or even goes to websites --
guess who is one of them -- so be sure to send your event or fund-raiser
info for publication. There is no charge and you can babble all you want
about it.
Riche