[Dailydrool] Romeo's surgery

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 8 16:27:14 PDT 2014

 Thanks to all for all the drool and prayers for Romeo.  He came through the surgery well but was in a lot of pain at first.  He is doing well now but he has to keep the stitches in for 2 weeks.  They gave him Tramidol for pain but instead of making him sleepy it made him restless.  So now he is on Benedryl and seems much better.

The vet said she never heard of it having the opposite effect but just like people every dog is different.  We will know about the biopsy by Friday or next Monday.  We are praying it will be benign.  Keep that drool coming.

Saralyn, Louie and Romeo the healed