[Dailydrool] Dat D**** Duck, LuLu is 8 years old today, Snoopy checking in

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 06:40:44 PDT 2014

Deers Ms. Marlene, Wud youse buliebe that me Momma PURPOISELEE feeds ducks! Her DOES It just awful Ms. Marlene. Her felt sorry for dem kritters. So her start bying seeds to feed dem ebil skirrals and geesey ober da wintir. Well her nose stop now and wese gots yellow wild finchies and red wild finchies and robins and pirates (her kalls dem sparrows), 4 skirrals and 2 geese and 2 duckies dat stop by our pateo area to eit seberal times a day. It be more den me kan handals, but me BERY, BERY GUD and nose barkie or karry on. It pointlass if I doos git  upset, for her tells me No Harrison, no barkie and me no kan gits at dem kritters anyhoo. Wats a hound to do, I tell youse, wats a hound to do. Beets all me eber saw.

Miss LuLu, HABBY, HABBY BURFDAY. Oh wat a wonferfull daze you hab. Youse so bery blessied to hab found gud home affer habing libed in bad siteuashun. You DESERBE nuffin but gud fings to come youse way. Youse habe a bery kind and lubing Momperson.

Tose me buddy Snoopy, youse teeching me to aaroooo toose. I was no allowed to make noise in me bad former life and so me neber proparly leerned to aahrooo. Jus in da past year mese starting to find me voice and at times me gibs out a liddle aarooo. Momma just smiles so big and tells me wat a basset-u-tee-full sound it be and me wag me tail in fanks. We must sing da song of our peeple and teech da world to sing along wif us.

Miss Gracie, Ize be drooling LOTS dat your teethie kleening goes gud tomorro, youse rite and tells us how youse be doing, tay? Momma says me gotts to go soon to git me teeth kleened too. Da vet lady gab me spechul food to helps kleen me teeth. Ize likes it so mooch, dat me no wanna eits me ofer fud. Momma put a little chikie brooth on me bowl dis morning and Ize eat it all. Skore.

To all me houndies and hooman houndies, Ize jus wanna say Ize be drooling fur youse, to hab happier days, to hab healfier days and to be free of invading armies of kritters. Youse all diserbe nuthing but gud fings to come youse way too!!! Aaahroooo!!!!!

Yur pawl,
Harrison B. Hound