[Dailydrool] trouble at the vetspital

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 11 16:24:00 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Little Gracie had her teeth cleaned today and apparently she didn't behave very well for the vet.  She insisted on staying in the office managers office and apparently wouldn't stay off of the computer so they called and asked if she could be picked up a little early, because she didn't have an extractions and they got tired of accommodating her every whim.  Go figure.

So Gracie is home, but about 45 minutes after she arrived we got another call from the vets office.  Apparently another basset hound and also a huge black dog that looks like a wolf have shown up down there and they scared everyone at the vets office .... they were carrying on and they broke down the door to the office managers office and they are creating quite a commotion down there.

So, if anyone is missing a basset hound and a big black dog I know where to find them.  Apparently the first thing the basset did was log onto the computer .... that office manager really needs to change her password.

More later from Snoopy who is sending drool to all in need, especially Cleo