[Dailydrool] Goofy stuff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:10:00 PDT 2014

Well this is MomPerson and I certainly do not know what is going on.
Conley and Doc have been up to something together, which is odd to  begin
with.
I know because they were outside alone forever, where I couldn't see
them,which means behind the shed, and panting, and big grins but grins I
don't much like the looks of forgive me for ending the sentence with a
preposition.
And GIGGLING?? Good heavens! Those two snark at each other.
They only came in when I called them for dinner.
Now they seem just exhausted, both sound asleep.

Sometimes I really wonder what they do back there behind that shed...

MomPerson to Conley, Llewis, Nigel and Doc