[Dailydrool] Dis Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:40:27 PDT 2014

It a beeyootiful day heer. The thermmemomenemtor say it
78. SEBENTY ATE!!
There a nice wind.
I gotta go ousside a lot taday. I lay in da "grass" (driedmud) an slep.
Sumtime da sunny out sumtime not but oso warm an da wind it brung smells,
such smells...
bacon an eggs, chickie cookin, toofpaste. Odder dogs: catz, SQUIRRLS.
(Sqrrls smell musty an grey.) Boids. Lotsa boids smell like odder plaisces
like sand an sea an spicie stuff I don't nose whut is.
Very nize day lay ousside an smell, fall sleepy, wake up an gidda drink, go
beke ousside...
Wunnerfulday.

Love an Drool to them what needs it

Nigel of Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Doc