[Dailydrool] This & that

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:15:17 PDT 2014

I'll be glad to vote for whichever rescue is chosen by the group.
Hopefully every rescue will have the opportunity to win the prize at
some point.

Debbie Moran, find a vet you trust. At some point you're going to get
some news from your vet that you aren't going to like and you have to
be able to trust what he/she is telling you. I'm not saying blind
trust but you have to know that your vet is working in the best
interest of your hound. The past few months would have been an
absolute nightmare for our family if we hadn't trusted our vet to do
the right thing for our Jersey. If you feel your vet is in it only for
the money, you don't have the right vet.

Things are returning to normal here. Well, we're developing a new
normal. The three Houndettes are starting to play more again and
everyone is being very sweet. Even Ginger isn't snarking at anyone
these days. I'm still having meltdowns every now and then. Somehow
only having to use three food bowls rather than four really bothers
me. And signing things with the Houndettes and not using Jersey's name
is going to be a killer for a while.

The Houndettes are slinging get well and heart healing drool to all in
need. The bridge gates need to close for a while.

Jane & the Houndettes
Shadow, Suzy & Ginger