[Dailydrool] ESCAPE

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 20:30:22 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

First off drool to Morse ..... be well!!!

As to my escape well, it was quite exciting.  You see the clueless momPerson had a busy day at work and didn't get her lunchtime run in and was cranky and decided she'd run before dinner.  She came back in time to eat and then she showered and then she decided to cheat us out of our evening walk.  Something about last night and the blood moon and some supposed unacceptable behavior but I digress.  The fact is she skipped our walk and then around 8:30 it was dark and the door bell rang and it was the wine club delivery and dadPerson got excited and opened the door wide enough and I took off.  Just like that.  Gone into the night.  So the dadPerson took off after me and left the wine on the porch!  You know at least I rate, right.  So he was chasing me but he is not the runner in the family and momPerson thought he was taking too long to sign for the wine and she counted snooters and came up a snooter short so she threw a jacket over her pajamas
 and called the teenager and they took off out the door and down the street calling me ...... and I can't resist Julianne the teenager so I came running all the way back up the street right past my dadPerson to her.

More later from Snoopy who escaped and was running in the street until he realized it and then quickly got back up on the sidewalk