[Dailydrool] Shelter Challrnge

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 16:38:13 PDT 2014

Okay here's the scoop.... ABC Basset has registered and were told it may
take six days to become active on the Animal Rescue site well that will work
out just fine it is six days till we can vote if the Challenge starts next
week so ABC will be our pick this time. Sorry for the confusion... Vote ABC
Basset Rescue in the next Challenge they are taking in and placing a lot of
dogs and they really need the help.
And we will try to keep the list up to date we will add Basset Buddies and
Ohio and ask for everyone to be patient we will get to your favorite rescue
we  appreciate everyones help and support... and I am not sure the voting
starts Monday but I am going to be keeping an eye on it and hope to know for
sure soon.
ABC Basset Rescue from New York Woohoo!!!