[Dailydrool] wolf at the door

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 17 09:31:45 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

They came back, they really did, they came back there was a knock at the door and Natalie said "hey mom, there's a wolf at the door."  WHAT?  It turned out to be Doc.  Conley was there too but we couldn't see him till we opened the door because Conley is vertically challenged but I digress.

They came back, they really did and we ran and we played and we sniffed and we had treats.  And then we didn't know what to do next so we had a nap.

Love Gracie who found a wolf at the door this morning .... I TOLD you they loved me I really did and they really do they said so both of them