[Dailydrool] Tennessee Droolers needed!

Jessica Rutan jrutan at aubreydog.com
Thu Apr 17 16:33:26 PDT 2014

I wanted to reach out the DD family. First we want to send drool to
all those in need. Drool to those missing our babies that went to the
Bridge before us, and hugs to everyone else.
I have a question.
My daughter is doing a report about Tennessee and was wondering if
there are any droolers in this state? Would your Basset be willing to
share information with her about your state? Can she include pictures
and information from you? Please contact me off the list so she can
ask some questions.
Thank you to this group! Five years ago many of you sent pictures of
your bassets to her school from all over the USA and Canada. Starr was
able to share all of the dog pictures with her Kindergarden class and
place pins in the classroom map. Now she is hoping that friends in
Tennessee can help her with this class project. Thank you in advance!

Jessica Rutan
jrutan at aubreydog.com