[Dailydrool] Grieving

vabassets at aol.com vabassets at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 16:16:12 PDT 2014

Friday we had to let our 9 yr old girl Cinnamon go to the rainbow bridge. She had stomach cancer and would no longer eat. I'm a complete mess over it.  She was the alpha of my 2 bassets. My 9 yr old girl Crickett is just lost. She cries in her sleep, cries when she is outside. Right now she is sleeping on the sofa peaceful.  She can't see too well with cataracts so that makes things even worse.
 I will not be getting any more fur babies as health doesn't permit it so getting her a companion isn't possible. Anyone else experience this? It is heartbreaking and I feel like I have to be near her 24/7 which is impossible.   :(
Thank you for any advice<div>jennifer

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail</div>