[Dailydrool] Nigel Gets All the Attention

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 03:23:17 PDT 2014

By COnley

So midnite Bro Nigel wake we up cryin. Mebbe he done hab sumfine wrong
before dat but when MomPerson show up he all goofy loosey. I
meen...bouncing an actin like he nebber seed her for weeks. She fine out he
done soak da bed. Uh Oh. He not do dat. Onliest time he hab a oopsiloopsy
thing.

So she callt DadPerson (he in bed) an dey have a war countsel deside he
done hab a seeshure thing. MomPerson gib him 2​ Magil pills an then done
sleep wif he onna bed.Where we be? In we crates, ob course.

(Still inall, I ruther be in dere than habing seeshures.)(Too bad we no lib
by da ohshun an den Nigel cood hav seeshures by da seeshore.
sorry. Ise sorry. Reely.)

Dey wakes up about 330, MomPerson doing sumfin, Nigel he still sleepin and
MPerson look ober an he habbing ANODDER seeshure. Ah rats and bummertime!!!
dis time he cry out break da Mama's heart I nose I seed da look.

so dere we are here we is dat's are morning we habnt even had brekkfass but
it comin up here soon.
Y'all have a good day and a speshul good fay to mah beyootiful and
kokettish Ms. Gracie. (Hiii, babeee.)

Love and drool to all whut needs it, even Nigel