[Dailydrool] last day for Bounder Blowout tee shirt sale!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 15:17:44 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the late notice, have had troubles with my email and it not going
out.

But there is still time for you all to get a sale on our tees!   We have
incurred a fair amount of vet bills and we are trying to help bring some
funds in with this sale.

Just go to www.bounderblvd.org and click on the tee shirt sale link.

The sale is over tomorrow night, as I will be on vacation soon and want to
get all orders sent out before I leave.

This is good for USA only as I cannot ship outside for these prices!

Thanks and drool to all those needing some!
wen and the Bounders