[Dailydrool] Hi Conley and Doc

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 22 16:57:14 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Wow that was really smart Doc, giving that Lear Jet company Llewis name, wow I never would have thought of that.  I love my new collar and am hoping to get back to the doggie day spa soon.  Hey, when are you coming back.

Conley I love you I really do you are super handsome and smart and funny and you are a great dancer.

Next time you come you guys should bring Llewis and Nigel too and we'll go to the coast and have a party at the beach it'll be great.  We can get some more filet mignon ok?

Love,
Gracie