[Dailydrool] Limericks and drool

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 18:06:08 PDT 2014

Anyway I thought I'd share the ditty I pulled together back on Ground Hog
day.

February 2nd is the day of the Ground Hog

Here every day is the day of the Hound Dog

Basset Hounds Rule

And Basset Hounds Drool

And jump up on the couch to sleep like a log.

MacKenzie has been Queen most of her six years

Gallagher is known for his 12-inch long ears

Basset Hounds shed

And Basset Hounds shred

And make us laugh until it brings us to tears

Guinness loves butter and always acts funny

Mulligan just wants to catch that bunny

Basset Hounds race

And Basset Hounds chase

And have snack bills that cost lots of money

Lots of Drool for Nigel.  So glad to hear that Morse is better.  A few days
ago I posted on the DD Facebook page about a lost basset in NC.  She has
been sighted.  Today she had 6 police officers (so my daughter tells me)
chasing her to no avail.  Feisty girl!