[Dailydrool] not enough WOOF shirts sold- ONE day left

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 17:30:08 PDT 2014

only one day left to sell "every WOOF counts" t-shirts. We have not sold enough yet to even meet the minimum order. This means I will order shirts for myself to meet the order- but it also means there is so far little profit for rescue. Please click the link and order a shirt if you can. It all helps basset rescue! They are nice quality Gilden t-shirts. True to size. The printing looks great on the first ones even after a year of wash and wear.
www.bassets2.moonfruit.com
 thank you! old man Elvis and Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail