[Dailydrool] ??

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Apr 6 13:04:12 PDT 2014

We is here, we is here Miz Bev.  Dis is Sister Bunny you ain't heard frum me
befor, but since I is DA BOSS, DA ALPHA baby, I decides I would chime in..
Mama bees busy, her is sitttin on da floor unner da computer desk, tryin to
get fings ta work.  Dis morning at 7:40 AM it wuz pourin rain and we all wuz
sittin in da livin room, and bammmmm dere was a lightning strike at naybors
house across street.  Den about haf second later, nudder big boooommmmm and
dere bees a pink fireball.  We all jumps up an heads fer da hills.  Scary.
Loud.  Pink like Cinderella fireball.  Anyhoo, dis is why da Mama bees
sittin on floor usin berry bad words an workin on da desktop computer.
Looks like wireless keyboard be fried, also fingy for pluggin in USB stuff.
Also gunna have ta replace all da plug bars.  Dey has circuit breakers whut
flip an proteck computer stuff, but dey is only good fer one big zap.  An we
had big zap.

Oh yeah, it either got the fermostat on da heater, or somefing else on da
heater.  Fan been runnin fer 4 hours but no heat comin out, and Mama cain't
get fan to turn off.  Called Uncle Bubba an he tells how to unplug heater so
at least no more cold air - but no hot air neither.  Uncle Bubba used to do
dis fer libbin until had a coupla strokes, now hands crippled and cain't see
much.  But brain still workin, so we waitin fer him ta call us back wif good
news.  We hopes.  Oh my yes, Miz Bev, we is here.  An cold.  Sister Bunny da
QUEEN OB DA HOUSE signing off using da old keyboard wif a wire an plug.  An
happy ta have it, too.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net