[Dailydrool] Telling time Basset style

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 13:46:47 PDT 2014

John is on his way home from a meeting.
Conley, who was asleep under my table just leaped up and trotted briskly
into the living room and is sitting by the door.

The car is not in the driveway
John is, in fact, about 6 blocks away (I called.)

John is retired and this is not a meeting he attends on a regular basis.
So there is no scheduled return time.
Scent must not play a part because the return was based on the end of the
meeting and whether he stayed for the rest of the shindig or not, something
we had not decided.

Now he's home and the other two heard the car pull in, but Conley was
waiting at the door all this time.

Please hum the theme from Twilight Zone along with me.

MomPerson to Conley, Llewis & Doc

--
'