[Dailydrool] A message from Crackers

kr1204 at aol.com kr1204 at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 15:41:26 PDT 2014

Hi everyone. I have met many of you over the past 11 years at Boardwaddle, Mishgun, Slobberfest, the Ramble and I was even at FQ FEY FEY's Bawk mitzvah! I am proud of all the friends I have made and my aunties. This past week mom and I went to see a special vet since my hematocrit has been a little low. I passed all my tests and we went back Sat for an ultrasound . Mom has had leaky eyes ever since as the vetman said there was a mass on my spleen. After a nickzillion calls between my Robynvet, the special vet, the picture taking vet and the surgeon vet we decided to do the surgery this Wed, Mom asked what time as she wants to
Be there. They said since they are a 24/7 emergency center they couldn't say but she explained about my brother Sonny who had the same thing and they called her at work to tell her it  would be best not to wake him but let him go. She drove really fast to be there when he went to the Rainbow Bridge. So They said they would call her before they started.
So I am asking if you have some drool to spare I could use it this Wed. Mom too. Just wanted everyone to know what's happening .
Bye for now
Crackers who is loved by Kathy, Loki and Jordan.