[Dailydrool] new buppy

Molly Thompson mthompson5922 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:47:12 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,
I follow the drool all the time but do not post a lot.
But I just have to post that we have a new Buppy!
She's 3.5 months old and from a rescue.  So far her name is Lily.

She's a real spitfire!  She is keeping my 8 year old basset and 10 year
old beagle/sheltie very busy.
But, like a good basset, she quickly figured out how to take the steps
to get into our bed. She takes her afternoon nap there.

Amazingly, she sleeps through the night in her crate. The foster mom
taught her well. (Potty training is another issue all together).

It's hard not to fill my Facebook page with millions of cute Buppy photos.

Molly Thompson
Slave to Towhee, Tucker and now Lily