[Dailydrool] Skunked...........

Betsie Muller betsie at fenrir.com
Mon Aug 4 11:29:37 PDT 2014

The ONLY thing we found that completely removed the "odeur de skunk" was
a product called "Show Coat Dry Wash and Lotion". THAT stuff was
AMAZING. It was made by the Ben Richter Co. in NYC.
Back in the 80s, we bought cases of the stuff as Goliath (ATB) loved to
roll in the dead perch on our beach a couple of times each summer.
Unfortunately, it disappeared from the market in the 90s. A SPECTACULAR
LOSS.
Has anyone ever heard of it? Are there still bottles available...being
held for ransom?
Betsie
(don't tell anyone but I am hoarding the ONE bottle I have left!!)