[Dailydrool] $5 Friday totals!

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Aug 5 08:50:28 PDT 2014

Another successful $5 Friday for the rescue seniors! We
raised $1850.42 in paypal donations for Will and Chloe
with Looziana Basset Rescue!  Thanks to everyone who
supported us this month - you are amazing and Debbie
is smiling down on us!

Michele Moss is the winner of the $25 gift card for Moon
Doggie Coffee and Vi Osborne won the drawing for the
tee shirt from Righteous Hound!

Please don't forget our fundraiser on Etsy - Vikki Grauf
with LakeHouse Designs is donating 25% of her jewelry
sales to Debbie's Dawgs!  If you like handmade, one
of a kind jewelry, do check it out - great quality and
reasonable pricing. I love the necklace I got from
VIkki - even prettier in person!  Check back often as
she adds new pieces just about every day!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LakeHouseDesigns?ref=shop_sugg

We've already gotten one check from her which will
go in our general fund for emergencies with the hounds.
This fundraiser runs only through the end of August so
be sure and take a peek!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny