[Dailydrool] Breakfast Reading Material

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 17:08:29 PDT 2014

It was SO sad this morning. Nothing to read while the mom was eating
breakfast. Well, I can't get mad at everyone for not writing if I don't
write myself.

So, here it is. The mom painted the deck posts today. She sometimes misses
spots. So, I had to inspect all of them. Then Browyn the Stupid Fairy
Princess decided that I wasn't a good inspector, so she inspected after me.
We both now have painted highlights on our ears. I also have some on my
head and Browyn has some on her whiskers. Beauford was too busy chasing
swallows to help.

No more excitement than that. Well, we did have a black and white kitty get
in the garage, but unlike Conley's kitty, it didn't spray anyone with
stinky stuff. It was scared and ran and said meow. I wanted to chase it,
but the mom said absolutely NO WAY! Drat!

We are very sad to hear that Pumpkin had to go to the bridge. so we are
drooling buckets and buckets and the mom is saying a heart healing prayer.
We are also drooling that everything went okay with Cracker's surgery.

Bugsey, with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess