[Dailydrool] Feyfey is not ready for Crackers, yet....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 06:48:12 PDT 2014

Dear Auntie Kathy-

Auntie Feyfey says she is not ready to have her friend Crackers, yet. He is one of the waning few who she sniffed in pawson and she is hopin he stays down here for the time being. She has been very busy with a HOP arrival and then is planning to kick back with a good bowl of water and some caninapes.

I agree. Crackers should stay down here with me so I can sniff him at the Ramble. I'm thinkin he's da only houndie I knows who has sniffed Auntie Fey, Woo <*>, Sydney B., Nudgie, Newmie, Auntie Taco Bell, Momcakes, Rusty and Me......which are all the houndies who have lived at my house. Not to mention most of the visitors. Nope, need him here.

Tunes