[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawg's fund raiser...

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Fri Aug 8 20:15:05 PDT 2014

As all the Daily Drool subscribers know, I am helping Debbie's Dawg's with a fund raiser on the web site Etsy with my custom made jewelry pieces.

If there are colors, stones, or whatever you may like, please do not hesiate to contact me, and they can be made and listed before time runs out. There are currently 41 listings to choose from at this moment. This fund raiser will be going on till the end of the month.

Debbie's Dawg's will be getting 25% off the top,  I, on the other hand will be paying all listing fees, sellers fees, materials cost,  Paypal fees, and any other fees that they can think of.

If the Drooler's who have bought, and you are happy with what you bought, please write a submission to the Drool. And if anyone bought something they were not happy with, please contact ME!!!!!

And not to strike terror into anyone's heart, Christmas is coming... a custom made piece would would show thought and caring....

I just read Debbie's Dawg's just got some new intakes, so check it out, my name on Etsy.com is LakeHouseDesigns, all one word, no spaces.
Have a wonderful weekend, love to all hounds. Vikki