[Dailydrool] Lawyer Needed

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 16:40:53 PDT 2014

Dear Llewis,
We need your help bad! The mom made us this really yummy batch of doggy
cookies. They are non-allergenic for everyone in our house. She made them
for us, the bassets! But, she is eating them too! The horror! The outrage!
We are positive that this is illegal someway, and we need justice. Whill
you help us?

There are just a few problems. We would like her to do jail time for this
offense, but then Beauford brought up several points. She feeds us. She
loves on us. She bakes us yummy cookies. So, we are now think jail may not
be a good thing because we don't think she can do all of this from behind
bars. What advise do you have?

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Stupid Fairy Princess