[Dailydrool] What a wallow of grief

Jacquelynn Chazey jchazey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 18:04:10 PDT 2014

I have been exceptionally selfish with grief and blobbing.

My sister is home, she took the entire month of August off, planned well
before any indication there was an issue with a hound.

I believe she thought Mom was in the short hairs.

I am handing the rains to my sister, for a little while, and I am taking a
stay at home vacation to be so sad about Pumpkin's passing.  It is nice to
get a break.

I have dreamt about her every night since she passed.

This didn't happen before.

Of course, I am still on point with Mom.

That being said,

On ward and going forward, I have declared tomorrow to be the surge of
strength day, and get over it, because there is a lot of life to live in
the future, and Pumpkin would want it this way.

She was the greatest hound, ever, sublime.  I miss you so much Mama
Pumpkin!!!!

Healing drool to all in need,

Prayers and condolences as well.

Jackie and the bassets 5 who are really going to make the lard butt lose
weight