[Dailydrool] Megan Mariah ATB

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 16:06:55 PDT 2014

This afternoon, Megan Mariah, the OEBE's Devious  Diva, made her journey To
The Bridge.

Megan joined our family in 2006  after my husband spent a week at
Daphneyland getting to know a beautiful Basset  who did not trust men.   Megan
quickly adjusted to our home with  Rhett, Beau and Scarlet as playmates.  I can't
begin to say how much we'll  miss our "Diva" but she is free of pain and
running free At The  Bridge.   We're sure that she was met At The Bridge by
Mariah, who was  her best canine friend at Daphneyland, and her housemates
after we adopted her,  our precious Rhett, Beau and Scarlet.  Mariah probably
met her when she  arrived At The Bridge and presented her with a set of wings.

Please light  a candle for Megan so she can look down and see the twinkling
lights and know  she is being remembered.  It hurts too much to write more.
 Hug your  furkids tonight.

Marie