[Dailydrool] still here & snoods

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 16:44:24 PDT 2014

To the drooler who wants snoods,  I got mine from Wen at Senior  Hounds
abound,  my girls love them

for those who have asked where I'm at ?????  I'm still here,  as  I told
Bev, I'm not doing great, nor am I doing good,  but I am still  hanging tough
and trying to recover,  I have had the wind taken out of my  sails  and I
actually think I have mellowed  bwahahahahahahahaha  !!!!!!!!!  except I did
throw a tomato at my neighbors truck on Sat,   and yes I hit his back window
 long story, but  he deserved  it  I really have mellowed  ,

have to take Maggie to vets on Thursday , her arthritic elbow is really
bad,  not sure how I will do that, also Annie,  Annie will be sound a  sleep
and jump up and take off running like someone shot her, she will then hide
behind the couch or hide behind hubbys bed,  does anyone have a clue what  is
going on, we checked her for fleas NONE this has been going on for about 2
weeks, not everyday, but almost

love you guys

Marlene