[Dailydrool] it's a stupid possum

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 16 20:55:49 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

it is nothing more than a stupid possum.  Not a lion, not a tiger, and certainly not a bear.  Gracie is the biggest scardy cat I have ever met in my life, it is ridiculous, if you yell at the possum then it scrambles up the grapefruit tree and then you climb up in the lounger directly under the grapefruit tree and give him what for, the possum is a ninny and not worth all this fuss generated by Miss Scardy pants.

More later from Snoopy who can't believe Gracie sometimes.