[Dailydrool] Janie Anne's 12th Birthday

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 05:31:28 PDT 2014

Have a wonderful day all and join us in celebrating Janie Anne's 12th Birthday today August 17.
She has been with me for 8 1/2 years and I have been blessed with the most wonderful creature I could have ever prayed for.

Tears, drool and prayers to all who have traveled to the Rainbow Bridge lately, furry and human.  Our prayers go out to all who have suffered a loss, but the idea we will all meet again someday is so comforting.

Special thoughts for Pumpkin, Nigel, Commander Bo, Jersey, Colt, Debbie Winchester, Synthia Ross.  There have just been too many.

And a very special prayer for Princess Polly.

I pray Janie will be with Siobhan and me for many years to come.

But today is for celebrating, so please give your little furbabies an extra special hug and maybe an extra treat or two.
Happy Birthday Woofs.
Janie Anne--HI Nigel
Siobhan and Bill