[Dailydrool] 2015 Senior Basset calendar is in progress!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 04:37:56 PDT 2014

The 2015 Senior Basset calendar contest starts on Sept 1!

Do you want your special senior Basset to have their picture on a month of
2015?

More importantly, do they want their picture on a month?

Entering them into the contest is easy!

Send me a photo of your senior Basset (over the age of 7)

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com is our email address

We are accepting entries during the month of Aug.

Don't delay,  help out the homeless seniors we have in care with Senior
Houndsabound.

This is our main fundraiser for the year and we need your help to make it
successful!

Support dates are still available for the 2015 Senior Basset calendar!

For only $5 for a date, you get a photo of your pet, hound or otherwise, in
a calendar!

You can choose one, or many!

You can purchase your date/s here!

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/rclick.php?d=b2IufeqC3YmA_-QAYcsOmGP7KwMUswl5
&w=2&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fservices.gladstone-tech.com%2Fseniorhoundsabo
und%2Fcategory.php%3Fid_category%3D18> 2015 Senior Basset calendar support
dates

  Email me at

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com with your senior Basset entry,

or any questions!

Voting starts on Sept 1!

Calendars are already on sale

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/rclick.php?d=b2IufeqC3YmA_-QAYcsOmGP7KwMUswl5
&w=2&destination=https%3A%2F%2Fservices.gladstone-tech.com%2Fseniorhoundsabo
und%2Fcategory.php%3Fid_category%3D8> Buy a calendar

Looking forward to making this the best year yet!