[Dailydrool] Petz

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 04:31:03 PDT 2014

Dis Conly ***sigh***

​Dat bleke dog he dun it agin.

He gots a pet. (Besides Llewis I meens).

(Why dis spacing lines two time stead ob 1? Stoopid machine.)

He gots a crikit pet in da corner. Ob dis room not ousside oh no dat not
good enuff for no Bleke dog gotta hab it rite inside da hawse inna room
right nearby so it goin crikit crikit crikit crikit alla time DRIVE ME
CRAZY!!!

But den mebe dat he idear.

I heer tell we usta hab kitties inna hawse eet dem fings leeb da drumstiks
for MPerson to pik up. I mebe ken fine wonna dem bleke an white kitties in
to git dis won odderwise I mebe just kill dat bleke dog den he pets leave
mebe.  Or not. (Not reely sure I cood do dat an beside it meke MPerson
reely mad.)

Ok Dis Conly sinin off sulkin sendin lub an drool to ebberbuddy whut needs
it all alone heer thinkin ob Gracie Hi sweetums youse is my

ok ok I git off. Hunf

​