[Dailydrool] Maddie ATB

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 14:37:45 PDT 2014

Carol I am so sorry to hear that your Maggie was called so suddenly to the
bridge.  They must have really needed her there.  She is free of pain and
young again, although I know all to well that is scarce comfort when we are
missing a furry little piece of our hearts.

I know Maggie knew she was dearly loved even if you weren't there, and
passing quietly in their sleep is the best we slaves can hope for for them.
 She's probably looking down on you right now blowing you slobbery kisses.

Bailey and Elphaba will be sending heart healing drool your way!

Brenda