[Dailydrool] Maddie

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:32:20 PDT 2014

Carol,

I just finished reading your post about Maddie. I am so sorry to hear that
she left so suddenly.

I read your words "I feel so bad that I wasn't there for her when she
needed me." My heart broke for you. The one thing that I know is that
Maddie knew that she was loved. She knew that she was safe. Maddie knew
that your home was her home.

Sad Aroos and Drool are headed your way. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe
Boomer
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604