[Dailydrool] More on the moving front

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 04:20:20 PDT 2014

Well, we don't think we like the new place. It is HOT!  We aren't allowed
to go outside and play in the middle of the day because of the heat. We did
go outside in the morning. The new yard has lots of new smells and there
was a dog that peed in our new backyard. Don't worry. We are doing our best
to obliterate his smell by peeing everywhere he ever did the deed. There is
also a black cat that comes and stares at us through a gap in the fence.
Don't worry the gap is so small the cat can't even gets its head in the
gap. Don't worry Conley, it is just black. No white on this kitty. It runs
away every time we go over to check it out.

We spent WAY too much time in our crates yesterday. These weird guys came
and ripped the carpet out of the bedrooms and put down a laminate flooring.
It is boring because it doesn't have any weird smells. Oh well. The mom
likes it. We do not have our favorite bed yet. Mom packed a few of our
favorite toys, not any where near all of them. Apparently the moving truck
comes today and we will be in our crates again. Boo! At least we know where
our food and bowls are and Mom packed a big box full of our treats. So, we
are set there.

The other bad thing about this house is we get in trouble for waking up at
6:45 and going outside and barking on a Saturday morning. It wasn't a big
deal in our old house because we lived in the country and our backing
didn't bother anyone, especially when the corn was up. Here we have
neighbors and dad says they like to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. How
silly. Farmers get up at the same time every day, especially if they have
cows to milk like the only neighbors that weren't separated by a field of
corn.

Well that is all the news on this end. We better get lots of treats for
having to put up with weird people in our house for the second day in a
row. Thanks for he advise Snoopy!

Beauford with Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess